Sunday 17 August 2014

GET READY WITH ME - Wedding!!

Family Wedding



One Summer's day last Friday, my cousin wed her boyfriend, Martin. It was a lovely day however, in true British fashion, it rained. That being said, the sun shone through when Mary (my cousin) walked down the aisle, a beaming beauty.





Make up:



I began with my trustee Rimmel Match Perfection foundation,
I would highly recommend their lightest shade if you are particularly pale,
like myself, as I often find it hard to find make up to match my skin tone and avoid looking orange.



Next I applied my Seventeen 18 hour stay concealer under my eyes. The concealer does not last 18 hours however, the coverage is brilliant and again, the colour is brill for fair skinned people like myself.

  
Then, I set my face using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and eliminated any shine.




After that I contoured my face using the Sleek contour kit


Then I applied some blush to my cheeks using the L'oreal blusher in pink

Now it was time to fill in my brows with the Rimmel eyebrow pencil, I feel like I own alot of Rimmel products but they're just good quality given their price. lol.


For my eyes, I like to apply eyeliner before adding eyeshadow - I dont know why I just find it blends nicer. So I used my brown Collection Liquid Eyeliner.











For my eyeshadow, I used a Mac Quad Pallet and applied the shimmery pink as a base added some gold along the centre of my eye lid and finally used the dark pink shade in the outer corners to create a shadowy effect.



Surprise, surprise, I then used another Rimmel product- Lash Accelerate on my lashes.




AND FINALLY... 

I finished the look off with the Borjous 3D Lipgloss






A Few snaps from the day...




























No comments:

Post a Comment